APPLICATION ON NEW DEPENDENT PASS
The Immigration Department will only accept the dependent application after completion of student (principle) pass.
WHO IS DEPENDENT?
1. Spouse (wife/husband)
2. Children (below 7 years)
3. Student’s parents
WHO CAN BRING THEIR FAMILY?
1. Postgraduate students
2. Undergraduate students from following countries;-
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Palestinian Territories
3. PIC only will accept new dependent pass application if principle have minimum 6 month valid student pass.
How to apply New Dependant Pass (flowchart)
- This checklist is for ONE DEPENDENT PASSPORT application. Additional of other dependent passport will require the same number of copies.
- For the DEPENDENT (CHILDREN) above 7 YEARS OLD is no longer applicable EXCEPT for LIBYAN (BELOW 17 YEARS OLD) only.
- For new baby born in Malaysia, please apply Visa within 3 months from date of birth.
- Documents which DO NOT follow the specifications are deemed incomplete and shall be rejected
- Pease DO NOT staple your documents and photo.
- Use a paper clip instead.
- Please numbering all copy passport pages to avoid missing pages and delay at EMGS.
Updated:: 19/07/2017 [iylia]