PASSPORT PHOTO GUIDE (ONLY FOR STUDENT)
International Students and Expatriates were needed to comply with the requirement set by the Malaysia Immigration Department. To note it may delayed the process if do not submit the photo that meets the requirements.The following clarifications are included due to recent updates from the Department of Immigration regarding the acceptability of submitted photographs.
WHAT THE PHOTO SHOULD BE LIKED
- Sharp focus and clear.
- Free from ‘redeye’.
- Free from shadows.
- Digital enhancements or changes are not acceptable.
- Your photos must be professionally printed and 45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide.
- Please do not use photos that have been cut down from larger pictures.
- The image of from the crown of the head to the chin – must be between 34mm and 39mm high.
- No white border surrounding the photo as this may affect the dimensions of the image.
- Printed professionally or taken in a passport photo booth. Photos printed at home are unlikely to be of an acceptable standard.
- Have the person’s full name on the back of each photograph (when submitted manually).
EXAMPLE: PHOTO SIZE 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
Updated:: 13/09/2017 [azlida_jamil]